Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Friday, February 24, 2012

The date for Angel PAWS' Annual Pawcasso Fundraiser has been announced!

It'll be on April 14th, so save the date and come on out. 

The idea here is that some of the current and former residents of the Angel PAWS' shelter are enlisted to create works of art with their paws, and then that artwork is auctioned off.  Additionally, there will be a fine art auction, a cocktail hour, raffles, and loads of fun!

Here's a short video of one of the kitties creating her Pawcasso last year:


So cute!

I'll be launching a new custom frame fundraiser at Pawcasso - here's the digital scrapbook kit I'll be using:


Isn't it sweet?  This is "Rescued and Loved" by Sweet Pea Designs - you can get it here.  The sale of this kit benefits the local SPCA's Meow Walk 2012, so it's a great cause.

I'll come back with a sneak peek of what I'm going to create with this kit, so stay tuned.  But it'll be similar to the fundraiser I have going with Trixie Scraps' great kit "Rescue Me" which can be found here.


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

1 comment: