Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Got another new(ish) kit by KakleiDesigns!

Well, I'm playing catch-up, just a little.  I had to make a quick trip to California, rather unexpectedly, and I got behind on posting my LOs for the Creative Teams I'm on...so I'm trying to get caught up, LOL!  So, you're being treated to a whole bunch of kits that were released while I was gone!

Here's another from KakleiDesigns called Gleaming Soul.  Love the colors of this kit, the combination is one of my favs.  Here's Karen's description:



Gleaming soul (PU/S4H) kit

Mixing a gorgeous tone of dark orange, soft blues and a brownie green, the result is a gleaming soul that beats in smiling brushes of magic and happy faces.
This kit is a fantastic seduction between the soft pale and the bright feelings of daily memories, the vintage, rusty ones and the gleaming moments in our lives.
The set includes:

13 gorgeous papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 45 stunning, unique elements at PNG-300dpi.

Available at :

CSD DDR

And here are my LOs - really do love this kit!!





Scraps By Oreo's Meow

1 comment: