Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Here's another layout using some of NBK-Designs' work!

Okay, so when I was in California back at Christmas, I got the opportunity to photograph my parents' wedding album (couldn't take it apart to get them scanned in, had to take photos, not pretty, but they're working out okay with some major editing, LOL!).

I was so thrilled to get these that I'm using them over and over again (sorry, folks!) and here, I've used them using a template from Sketches No.1 template pack and the kit Painting Pink Sky, both by NBK-Designs, and both available at Artisan Scrap.

Here are previews of both the template pack and the kit (click on the image to go to the kits in store):


And here's my layout - a little different, don't you think, for a wedding scrap?  I like it!


(love that photo with my parents kissing in the back of the car!!)

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment