Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, February 23, 2012

Here's a great new designer duo!

Kooky Cat Designs and ViolaMoni, both exclusive to Scrapable, have teamed up to create a terrific new kit called Every Day is Beautiful.  What a great kit, so versatile!  It contains 52 elements, and 31 papers, with 11 solids and 20 patterned papers, and can be used to scrap your every day photos with ease!

Here's a preview:


And here are my layouts:

Tube by Tubeomania


See what I mean?  Both my pages are completely different, so you can see the versatility of this fab kit.  AND it's on sale for the moment, for 20% off, so be sure to snag it at the sale price while you can!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment