Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Here's a sweet new kit by NBK-Design - Friends will be Friends

Such pretty blues in this kit, I really like it a lot.  Great elements, great papers - terrific kit!  

Here's a preview:

There's a lot of stuff in this kit!  83 Elements, 9 papers, 4 masks, and some wordart in both German and English.  Go grab it here at Artisan Scrap!

AND, I blogged about this template pack a couple days ago, but I'm back with it since I used it again to scrap my layout with Friends will be Friends.  NBK-Designs also has a wonderful template pack, with four templates, called Sketches No.2.

Here's another preview of these templates:

These are available in either 12"x12" size, or A4 size, depending on your size preference.  Get the A4 size here and the 12"x12" size here.

And here's my layout using both of these great products combined - my babies, Oreo and Pumpkin as they get to know each other (they're not doing too well, LOL!).




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment