Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, February 23, 2012

KakleiDesigns creates the most wonderful templates!

And here are a couple new ones for you today.  They're really terrific, I had lots of fun playing with them!  

Here are previews:



Exclusive for CSD

I actually worked with both of them, but one was used for an upcoming kit by Karen and I don't want to reveal it too soon, LOL!  So watch this space for that LO, it's coming soon!  But here's a layout using Template #1:


The photos are my parents, in the cockpit of my dad's plane.  The second photo is my dad flying the airplane that's in the back.  This photo made the cover of a national magazine!  Pretty cool!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment