Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, February 20, 2012

KakleiDesigns has a new kit out "In My Thoughts"

and it's available exclusively at DDR!

In My Thoughts (PU/S4H) Kit by Kakleidesigns

A beautiful vintage, elegant kit made in gold and soft blue tones, a set to treasure as your own memories...

the kit includes:
5 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 25 gorgeous assorted, unique elements at 300dpi-PNG format.
Available only at:

DDR

And here's my layout, using one of Karen's templates from her CU Layered Templates 61/64:




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment