Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Monkey Girl - what an adorable kit!!

Kooky Cat Designs has just released a suite (sort of, LOL!) of kits that are simply cute.  There's My Monkey Girl, My Monkey Boy (both kits are basically the same, just colored for boys and girls) and there's an alpha available as well!  They're all exclusively at Scrapable.

Here are the previews - I'll show you My Monkey Boy, even though I only used My Monkey Girl and the alpha.



I mean, how cute are these?  They're really just so adorable!!

Here are my layouts.  The first uses My Monkey Girl plus the alpha - the photo is one of the kittens we had over the spring and summer before she was adopted.  This was the day she discovered that she could climb and off she went up the cat tree!  The second LO uses only My Monkey Girl.
Cute, eh?  Go grab 'em, you'll be glad you did!




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

1 comment:

  1. I love your "Little Climber" page. Once they know they can climb - that's it! Our Hecate loves to race up her cat tree; although she often doesn't bother to climb - it's just one mighty leap and then she careens madly around the small space on the top. :-)

    ReplyDelete