Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, February 2, 2012

NBK-Designs, a new designer for me, is creating the most wonderful template packs!

Here's the first pack I'm working with, Sketches No1.  I've also used her beautiful kit, Painting Pink Sky, to create this layout!  All her work can be found at Artisan Scrap, so go check out her other gorgeous creations!

Here are some previews:

Painting Pink Sky kit
Sketches No1 in 12"x12" size
Sketches No1 in A4 size
Aren't they pretty??

Here's my layout using both the kit and one of the templates - love this kitty photo with mama cat holding her baby!

Enjoy!

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment