Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, February 13, 2012

Studio Lalie Designs' kit Soft Breeze has been released at digiscrapbooking.ch! Plus freebies!

And it's gorgeous!  SLD is a new designer for me, and I'm so happy to be on her creative team!

Here's a preview of this wonderful kit:
Love the greens and yellows with the blacks.  Sooo pretty.  This kit has 89 elements and 16 papers, and you can get it here!

And here's my LO - the photos are my parents, traveling and at home:

Other CT members have created a couple of freebies for you:

From Maguette Design comes this QP freebie (click the image to go to her blog)

And Sarah has created one as well:

Go grab 'em!  :-)


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment