Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tangerine Dream - a new collab kit by AnnKa Studio - has been released!

And it's gorgeous.  I love these colors, makes me pine for spring (though it's certainly spring-like here in NJ right now!).  AnnKa Studio is comprised of Star Song Studio and KakleiDesigns and they do the most beautiful work together!  Here's a description:


AnnKa Studio Tangerine Dream
Made in gorgeous orange colors, tangerine, green and sub tones, this kit has the passion and the strength of blew you away for it's beauty and originality, your memories will never look more beautiful than embellished by Tangerine poetry..
The kit includes:

19 textured papers, both plain and fancy, 12” x 12” in jpeg format-300dpi
79 elements created at 300 dpi in PNG format including:
1 arbor
1 bench
1 berries
1 bird
2 borders
2 bottles
2 boxes
2 butterflies
2 buttons
1 flair
16 flowers
9 frames
1 fruit
1 journal matte
14 leaves
1 pedestal
1 pitcher
1 pot
8 ribbons
3 scatters
1 scroll
1 swirl
1 tag
1 tree
5 word art

Available at:

CSD

DDR

E-SCRAPS

I mean, really, is this not gorgeous??  AND the kit's 25% off right now at all stores, so grab it now before that price goes away!

Here are my layouts:



This second LO features photos from my cruise in 2010 to the Caribbean, with my mom.  Oh, and this is a scraplift of a page done by auntrachel for a kit at Moo Two Designs, which I'm entering in this month's scraplift challenge there.



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment