Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wow, it's been a long time...

since I created a "just for fun" page, hasn't it?  Everything's been CT duties lately.

Well, as I announced the other day, Angel PAWS has set its Pawcasso date for 2012 - it's April 14th - and I'm going to be doing a new fundraiser frame using Sweet Pea Designs' latest release "Rescued and Loved."  She created this kit to help her daughter with fundraising for the SPCA of Central Florida's Meow March (very cool idea!) and, when I saw it, I had to have it for my own stash!

Here are the details on the kit itself...  The kit has a whopping 147 elements and 36 papers, a full alpha, and an 8x10" "adoption certificate" QP where you can just drop in a photo and create a little adoption certificate for your own rescued kitty.  If you get the bundle, there's also 6 clusters, 5 cluster frames, 5 page borders, 4 page starters.  AND it's PU/S4H/S4O friendly (good thing for me, huh??).  You can get the bundle for just 5 bucks - a real bargain!

Here are some previews (click the links under the images to go to the store to find each piece):

Resued and Loved - the bundle
Rescued and Loved - the kit
Rescued and Loved - page borders
Rescued and Loved - decorative clusters
Rescued and Loved - cluster frames
Rescued and Loved - page starters
And here's my layout using this great kit - I'll likely do more as I find time, one for each of my rescued kitties, but here's one of my baby, Sterling.


*giggle*  Doesn't he have this look on his face like, who the heck is squeezing the life outta me and how do I escape?  He's a real snuggler now, though, loves nothing more than to be on my lap while I'm working.  Not that this works real well for ME, but...oh well.  :-)  He's a doll, and I love him to death.  Pumpkin may disagree with me there.......



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment