Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, February 20, 2012

Wow, Studio Lalie Designs has been busy, busy, busy!

And so have I (been busy), creating layouts with all her new kits!!

Okay, these are all available at her shop at DigiScrapBooking.ch.  Click on the preview images to go to the specific kit in her shop...

First up is The Arena of Love. This beautiful kit has 13 papers and 104 elements.  Here's a preview:


Pretty, no?  I did two layouts for this kit - the first is my first attempt at getting realistic shadows in a 3D-sort-of-manner.  Thanks to my fellow CTMs at Lalie's forum for helping me with this.  :-)

Tube:  Valerie By Me


The second kit released today is Lilia, also at DigiScrapBooking.ch.  15 papers and 84 elements make up this pretty kit.  A preview:


Love it!  And here's my layout - of my pretty girl Pumpkin.  Hey, I've got to scrap my kids once in a while!

 Isn't she pretty??

And last, but definitely not least, is Lalie's gorgeous kit Create Memories, with 78 elements and 8 papers.  Here's the preview:


And my layout using this beautiful kit:

tube:  Lil de Kahlan



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment