Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Blue Poppy" - what a gorgeous kit by StarSongStudio!

Recently, StarSongStudio posted a one kit call for Blue Poppy on DST.  I answered it - didn't really have time, LOL! - but I couldn't resist this gorgeous kit. I'm so pleased that answering this call has morphed into my becoming a Creative Team Member for StarSongStudio - thank you, Ann!

Anyway...this kit is just gorgeous.  Here's a description:

Blue Poppy is a bright, joyous kit filled which rare blue Himalayan poppies which I personally photographed and carefully extracted. As soon as I saw these flowers, I knew I would be creating a scrapbooking kit in their honor. I hope this kit brings you as much joy as seeing those blooms did for me.

12 textured papers, both plain and fancy, 12" x 12" in jpeg format
33 elements, created at 300 dpi, unshadowed, in png format
 And some previews:

 
Gorgeous, right?  You can get it at CSD, E-scape and Scrap, Heritage Scrap or DDR.  AND, it's 25% off for a limited time, so don't delay!!

Here are my layouts using this wonderful kit:

tube by le Monde de Neferwene

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment