Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, March 25, 2012

FREEBIE! Coolscrapsdigital is having its monthly QP Contest, and I've got a freebie for you!

So this month, as last month, I decided to enter the Quick Page contest over at Coolscrapsdigitals.  We were given the opportunity to work with this kit by Pmarie this month, it's terrific!


From this kit, I created this layout and then created the quickpage for you all!  I hope you like!



And here's my finished product for you all.  You'll get the preview images as well as the full sized Quick Page, created at 300 dpi and measuring 12"x12".  This is for Personal Use only, please abide by the TOU that's included in the zip file.


Download from MediaFire here, or 4shared here.  And enjoy!  I'd love to see what you do with it!

(oh, and when the voting starts on April 1st, please feel free to go to the contest thread and (a) vote for me and (b) comment on my QP!  There are several prizes being given out for most votes, most comments and the combination of both, so feel free to help me along, LOL!)


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment