Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gold Approach, a new kit by KakleiDesigns

What a wonderful kit for a golden wedding anniversary!  Perfect, too, for anything where you need that "touch of gold."

Gold Approach (S4H) kit by Kakleidesigns

This is a gorgeous, elegant kit full of antique gold blended with beautiful purples, this is a must have set, it will suit every vintage, heritage, cute, elegant, daily memory in a classy, elegant, luxury way, enjoy!
The kit includes:
14 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi
62 unique, assorted elements at 300dpi-PNG format



Get this amazing kit on Sale at my stores:

CSD DDR

Here are my layouts - the first is using a tube by le monde de Neferwene, simply gorgeous!


And this layout is really special to me.  Back in 2003, my parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary - with THREE parties!  That's right, three of them!  You see, they had family in Michigan (who wouldn't be able to travel en masse to California for their party there), great friends from their 30 years in New Jersey (who also wouldn't be able to travel to California) and, of course, all their "new" friends where they lived in California.

So...they had three parties.  One in Michigan with the family, one in New Jersey with their friends from there, and their blowout party in California.  Now...I went to the party in Michigan, helped arrange the party in New Jersey (since I live there), but wasn't really "invited" to the party in California since I was already taking so much time off from work for the others.

HOWEVER...no way was I going to miss the blowout party, LOL!  So, unknown to my parents, I booked a flight, rented a car, got a hotel room, went to a local florist and got some flowers for the head table with a card that read something like "So sorry I can't be there, have a great time tonight!" and delivered them myself to the club where the party was going to be held, to meet with the event manager to go over some other things to do with the party and my surprise appearance.

And then..........I made my grand entrance.......which wasn't so grand after all, since my parents were at the far end of the room and everyone saw me and told them I was there before I got to them!  Oh well, they were still surprised - it was just a little anticlimactic, LOL!  

Anyway, here's my layout that shows photos from all three parties.  It was such a fun time!




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment