Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, March 11, 2012

Great new kit, just in time for St. Patrick's Day scrappin'!

AND, a new designer for me as well! I've been accepted to the Creative Team for Sweet Pea Designs, and I'm very excited about it - I love her kits! You may have remembered my post about Angel PAWS' upcoming fundraiser, Pawcasso and how I had snagged Sweet Pea Designs' bundle Rescued and Loved to use for a new set of Frame Your Pet for Rescue frames. Right afterward, Sweet Pea Designs put together a CT call and I decided to apply; I'm so pleased to join the team! Thank you, Penny!

Now...to the subject at hand!  Sweet Pea Designs has put together a terrific kit and bundle for St. Patrick's Day - it's adorable!  Called "Beary Lucky," it's full of great elements and papers that would be wonderful for scrapping your local St. Pat's Day parade, party, or, hey, even a celebration at a local pub!

The main kit contains 136 elements and 40 papers as well as a full alpha, all created at 300 dpi.  You can get it here for only $1.50 - a great price!


Look at that!  Isn't it cute!!!

And Sweet Pea Designs also has a bundle put together with additional elements.  The bundle contains the full kit as above plus 5 page titles, 5 cluster frames, 4 page starters, and 5 page borders.  Get the bundle here.


Both the kit and the bundle are PU/S4H/S4O friendly too!

And here are my layouts using this fun kit:


And be sure to stop by Sweet Pea Designs' blog frequently - she has TONS of freebies on it!!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment