Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kooky Cat Designs has a new kit out -

And I absolutely adore it.  It's called Sweetness and it's available exclusively at Scrapable.

Here's a preview:


Isn't it pretty?  I just love it!  There are 85 elements, 20 papers, and 4 QPs in the kit, all at 300 dpi.  And for a very limited time, the kit's available for 20% off, so be sure to snag it before that special pricing goes away.  Oh!  And it's S4H/S4O friendly, too!

Here are my layouts:


This second layout is my Pumpkin-pie, who loves the kit as well.  She thinks it sets off her orange tabby-ness particularly well, LOL!

Remember - 20% off for a short time, so grab it now!

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment