Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Over at Moo Two, I've had the opportunity...

to scrap a really wonderful kit this month.  It's called "Floral Dreams" and it was created by Scrapz 'n Bitz Designs.  There are SO many pieces to this kit as well as a bunch of add-ons that you can get, you really need to check them all out!

What struck me about this kit in particular was the color palette.  I love the earthiness of it - and it's not typical of most of the floral kits that I've scrapped.  Check out these previews:




All of the above are available as separate pieces, or you can get them all as part of the page kit.  There are also cluster frames, wordart, photomasks, tags, stacked papers and a couple of bundles.  You really do need to check out the entire selection!

Here are two layouts I created with the page kit:

Template:  KakleiDesigns' "Places" CU Layered template set, available at CSD and DDR


Thank you for the opportunity to work with this fabulous kit!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment