Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daddy's Girl - Sweet new kit by Kooky Cat Designs - is at Scrapable!

Kooky Cat Designs has done it again - I love, love, love this kit!  It's called Daddy's Girl and it's just perfect for scrapping those photos you have of your daughter(s) with their daddy, or you can use it for any girly layout.  The color palette is luscious!

There are 67 elements, 17 papers, 4 quickpages and 2 photos masks, and it's available only at Scrapable.  AND, for a limited time, it's 20% off, so don't wait to get this one!  Oh yeah, and it's PU/S4O/S4H friendly!


Isn't this just so sweet and pretty? 

And here are my layouts:

Template by Megan Turnidge
Using one of the photo masks
My dad and me at their 50th anniversary party.  Using one of the QPs.



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment