Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, April 16, 2012

FABulous new kit by Sweet Pea Designs, Birds and Blossoms! Plus, a reminder!

You must, you must get this kit!  It's terrific!

Available as a full kit with 148 elements, 40 papers and 1 alpha (upper and lowercase with numbers), you can get the kit here.

It's also available as a Bundle (get it here!), which includes the full kit plus 6 decorative clusters, 5 cluster frames, 4 page starters, and 5 page borders.

And it's all PU/S4O/S4H friendly!

Here are the previews:



SOOOO sweet!

Here are my layouts:


I had such fun making these!  Hope you like them!

Now...for the reminder.  Sweet Pea Designs has graciously made a kit available, called Furr-ever Friends, to anyone who donates to Angel PAWS (one of the animal rescue groups I support with my scrapping).  So, don't forget to donate and get this terrific kit for FREE!  :-)

See my blog post here for all the details, and this post for a couple of layouts I created using the kit.

Oh, and Pawcasso was a smashing success!!  Over $10,000 was raised for the care of our charges.  WOW!

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment