Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, April 28, 2012

Romantic Spring, a GORgeous new kit by KakleiDesigns is now available!

And it's so pretty, I love it!!

Romantic Spring (PU/S4H) kit
exclusive for DigiDesignResort

Beautiful soft, romantic tones makes this Spring kit an eternal affair with nature, lovely and beautiful as your memories.
The kit includes 10 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 40 unique, assorted elements at 300dpi-PNG format.

Available HERE

Here are my layouts:

Tube by Effetmer
This one's really special to me, it's my parents cutting their wedding cake.  I used a template from Jumpstart Designs for this one - I'm loving her work!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment