Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, April 12, 2012

VERY exciting news regarding Angel PAWS and Pawcasso!!

Sweet Pea Designs, for whom I do creative work, has put a whole write-up about Angel PAWS and our fundraising efforts on her blog.

AND, she's offering a freebie kit to anyone who donates to Angel PAWS and sends her an email with a copy of their receipt from PayPal.  AND, it's a great little kit!  I just downloaded it and I'm starting to play with it now - I'll have a couple pages made with it soon to post!  There are 18 papers, 44 elements, a QP and a page title (which is totally adorable!).

Here's a preview of the kit:


Look at how cute this is!

Many, many, MANY thanks to Sweet Pea Designs, from all of us at Angel PAWS, for doing this for us!  Please, everyone, go take a look at what SPD's done, make a donation, and get a free kit!  (but, please, allow 24-48 hours to receive your kit!)

Oh!  And I'll have layouts to follow shortly!!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment