Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, May 6, 2012

AnnKa Studio has a gorgeous new kit in the stores - Chantilly Lace!

And this is so gorgeous.  I adore the color palette!


Chantilly lace is a gorgeous set made in soft, pale pinks , beige and antique gray tones, with a touch of magic and a beautiful Vintage style, full of soft laces, Victorian elements and an unique artistic sense of elegance, a gorgeous set to covers every daily memory and every project with a romantic style.
    The kit includes:
    28 textured papers, both plain and fancy, 12" x 12" in JPEG format
    78 elements, created at 300 DPI in png format


    Including:


    3 borders
    1 set of birds
    1 vintage card
    1 bouquet
    1 clock
    10 frames
    3 mattes
    1 book
    2 bottles
    1 chair
    10 ribbons
    7 leaves
    1 lady
    1 pillow
    1 statue
    3 tags
    2 tables
    1 vase
    1 hinge
    1 embellishment
    1 key
    2 scatters
    1 swirl
    18 flowers
    4 laces


Available at:

And here are my layouts using this fabulous kit:

Tube by Valerie by me
Template by KakleiDesigns
My cousin, Amy, at my parents' wedding.  She was not a happy camper - she's in barely any photos, and I've got to think she was being a bit of a brat, LOL!

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment