Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, May 21, 2012

Here's a terrific new kit by Sweet Pea Designs: Bee-attitudes!

I really love Sweet Pea Designs' kits, they're fun, they're cute, but you can really do so much with them.  And, actually, while I do a lot of (I hope!) beautiful layouts with other designers' kits, those don't really represent how I scrap my own stuff so much.  Sweet Pea Designs' kits are kits I'd use for my own scrapping.

Anyway...Bee-attitudes is so sweet with all the bee-related elements and the overall theme of being good, kind, happy, etc.  It's a sunny kit, if you know what I mean.

There's a full kit with 150 elements, 40 papers and an alpha (of course, PU/S4O/S4H friendly!) which you can get here.


And there's a bundle available as well, with the full kit plus 6 decorative clusters, 5 cluster frames, 4 page starters and 5 page borders.  You can get the bundle here, but you can also buy the pieces "a la carte" here.


And here are my layouts - love the kitty, he just makes me laugh when I look at him!




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment