Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, May 6, 2012

OMG, I love this new kit, Rainbow Pop, by Kooky Cat Designs!

I just love it!  It's bright, it's fun, and the pages I made just flowed - soooo easy to work with (though all her kits are, which is so important when you do a lot of scrapping!).

The kit has 72 elements, 20 papers and one quickpage.  It's PU/S4O/S4H friendly.  And you can get it only at Scrapable here.

Here are previews:


How much fun is this kit???  It would be so great to use for almost any scrapping project you have, but I used it for baby photos - here are my layouts:

Strip Tease template by Ponytails Designs, available at Scrapable

Photos are by Aunt Amanda.  :-)

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment