Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Friday, June 29, 2012

Beautiful kit by kitkat79-scraps, Special Moments, is at Digital Design Den!

And it'll be coming soon to Angel Baby Scraps as well!  Special Moments is a terrific kit - chock-full of neat stuff:  5 cardstock, 28 papers, full alpha (upper/lower/numbers/symbols), 12 wordarts, 7 photo masks, and 117 elements!  WOW!  You can get the kit now at Digital Design Den and it's half price for the moment!

Here are previews:


And here are my layouts:

This second layout features a photo of my Uncle Bob and Aunt Celia on their wedding day.  For this layout, I used a template by Ponytails Designs called All By Myself, which you can get at Scrapable.

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment