Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ethereal Day by KakleiDesigns

Sorry I've been so absent lately!  Just got done moving myself and my three cats to California, to be with my mom.  Soooo tired!  Soooo behind in CT stuff!

Anyway...here's a gorgeous kit by KakleiDesigns (who is also in the middle of her own move!) called Ethereal Day.  It's available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah and DigidesignResort and is PU/S4H friendly.  With these gorgeous colors and 12 papers and 62 unique elements, it's sure to become a favorite!


And here's my layout, using a template by JumpStart Designs...



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment