Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Graduation time is here! Do you need a kit?

Here's a terrific one by Sweet Pea Designs, called Hats Off.  It's available as a full kit (140 elements, 40 papers, 1 alpha), as a bundle (the full kit plus 6 decorative clusters, 5 cluster frames, 4 page starters, and 5 page borders), and "a la carte" where you can pick and choose the pieces you'd like (but get the bundle, best value by far!).

Here are previews:

Hats Off Bundle
Hats Off Kit
And here are my layouts - you can see (I think!) how versatile this kit can be...

My mom, circa 1939



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment