Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, June 21, 2012

Great kit, Berry Sweet Friends by Sweet Pea Designs is available!

Sweet Pea Designs has released her latest kit, Berry Sweet Friends and it's just terrific!  (I'm actually a little late in blogging about this, due to my recent move!)

Available as a full kit (220 elements, 50 papers, upper/lower/number alpha) and as a bundle (the full kit plus 6 decorative clusters, 5 cluster frames, 4 page starters, 5 page borders) as well as "a la carte", the kit is PU/S4O/S4H friendly.

Here are some previews:

Full kit
Bundle
Sooo cute, and I love the colors!

Here are my layouts:


And just a reminder, be sure to follow Sweet Pea Designs' blog - she has a freebie every day for you, so be sure to snag them!


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment