Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Friday, June 29, 2012

Le Jardin - StarSongStudio has remade and retooled this popular kit, and it's now available!

What a wonderful kit!  I didn't have the opportunity to work with it when it was first released as part of a collaboration over a year ago, but I'm so glad it's been retooled and that I got the opportunity to play with it now!

Containing 16 papers and 57 elements, this is a lovely kit for whatever purpose you'd like.  And it's PU/S4O/S4H friendly!

In addition to the remake of the original kit, StarSongStudio has created a whole bunch of add-on pieces that you can either buy individually OR pick up the whole bundle which includes the kit plus ALL the add-ones - it's a much better deal than buying them individually!

Le Jardin - Expanded kit
Le Jardin - Saver Bundle
Le Jardin and all its pieces are available at CoolScrapDigitals, DigiDesignResort, E-scape and Scraps, and Heritage Scraps.

And here are my layouts - had to do two, it's such a terrific kit!


Photos are from around my mom's (and now mine!) home in California.


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment