Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wonderful collab kit "Country Cottage"!

StarSongStudio, Aquarius Designs, and Manu B. Scraps have teamed up together to bring us this glorious kit called Country Cottage.  A little shabby, a little chic, a whole lot beautiful, you'll love this kit as much as I do!


Get it at DigiDesignResort, NutHouse Scraps, E-scape and Scrap, and Heritage Scrap (please take note that these links are to the bundle.  You can also purchase just the kit and/or parts of the bundle, so be sure to check them all out!).

Here are my layouts:


These photos are of my mom's house in California, where I've just moved.  She's living on the upper level, my cats and I are living in the lower level, which is the photo to the right.  Gorgeous area!


Isn't this a gorgeous sunset?  It's from my friend (and Alpha Phi sister), Linda Massie's house! Stunning!

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment