Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wow, love this new kit by kitkat79-scraps, By the Sea Shore

I just adore the weathered softness of this kit.  It's great for those photos that are a little less colorful, a little less "lively" (and I don't mean that in a bad way - maybe it's a poor choice of words, but I think you'll know what I'm getting at).

Anyway, the kit's available at Angel Baby Scraps Store and Digital Design Den (new store for Kate, congrats!).  Right now, it's only $2, so grab it at that special price while it's still available!  The kit is PU/S4O/S4H friendly and has 93 elements, 14 papers, 4 card stock, and 5 glitter papers.


And here's my layout, which has one of the photos from Ocean City, NJ that I took last fall.  I took a number of shots up the beach, almost directly into the sun, and they came out soft and almost ethereal-looking...perfect for this kit!




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment