Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wow, two great kits from AneczkaW!

These are wonderful kits!  Green Mystery has 50 elements and 9 papers and it's PU/S4H friendly!  Available at E-scape and Scrap, Heritage Scrap, Scrapbird, DDR, and NDISB!


Here's my layout, featuring photos from a (long-ago) vacation my parents took with friends, Pat and Byron Clark., on Lake Powell.


Strawberry Love also has 50 elements and 9 papers and is PU/S4H friendly as well.  You can get this pretty kit at DDR, Heritage Scrap, Scrapbird, NDISB, and E-scape and Scrap.


And here's my LO using this sweet kit - the photo is my mom's cousin, Marie with her husband, Jack, WWII-era!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment