Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wow, what a great collab from Angel Baby Scraps Store!

This is SOOO perfect for the summer - hot, hot colors, cool, cool elements - just a great kit all around.  Oh, and it's called...drum roll, please...Summer in the City.

You can get this collab for FREE if you spend $6 in other product at Angel Baby Scraps store (and believe me, there are a LOT of things you can get there, it's one of my fav stores!) or have it for $8 if you don't buy other stuff.  (now, really...free for $6 worth of other product versus $8 with no other product.  No brainer!)

Here's the preview:


See what I mean about the hot colors and cool elements?  I really love this palette.  The kit has 106 elements, 48 papers, 7 glitter sheets, 2 glitter borders, 3 torn papers, 7 styles and 5 wordart.  WOW!

Here's a layout I did, using Kelly-Jo's Scraps' part of the collab:

Love those flower elements!

And this layout uses kitkat79scraps' part of the collab:

Yep, definitely cool elements! :-)

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment