Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

If you have Independence Day photos to scrap, here's a fabulous kit!

This is Stars and Stripes by Myst Designs.  It is a WONderful kit, I totally love it!  Really perfect for scrapping Independence Day photos and the reason behind why we celebrate the 4th of July.

This kit is available at a number of stores - just click here to see all of them!

Here are previews:


The kit is PU/S4O/S4H and has 60 elements, 13 papers, a full alpha, 10 glitter styles/patterns/sheets for use in various programs.  It's really, really awesome!

Here are my layouts.  I adore them, they're some of my better work, I think.


With this one, I tried to capture (somewhat) the meaning of the 4th of July - it's not all fireworks and picnics and getting a day off, it's remembering our founding fathers and what they stood for.

Template by Designs by Megan Turnidge
The photos in this layout are my dad, accepting his commission into the Naval Air Corps.  I'm really just so proud of him.  :-)  I tried to capture the concept that our men and women in our Armed Services carry our Founding Fathers' ideals forward into today.


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment