Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm a Princess series of kits by Alexx's Designs

This is a really cool series of kits.  Alexx has created 5 different kits in the I'm a Princess Series, in yellow, blue, pink, purple, and green, so you can choose YOUR princess's favorite color.  AND there is a series of color-coordinated add-ons that allow you to get the right "kind" of princess as to hair color and ethnicity.  GREAT idea!


Here are previews of the I'm a Princess (Yellow) series:


And here are my layouts using this wonderful kit:

My "personal" princess - Pumpkin!
Cousins Linda and Amy on the occasion of my parents' wedding


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment