Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Just a reminder about a couple of great kits!

First...I want to give you a reminder about the terrific July collab kit over at Moo Two Designs.  It's called Outdoor Adventures, and you can read more about the kit in my earlier post.  It's really super-duper for your scrapping your outdoor stuff AND it's on sale for just $6...but only through the end of July, so don't miss out on this fabulously discounted price!

Here's another layout I did using this kit - you can see just how versatile it is!  So far, I've scrapped horseback riding, a general outdoors-y layout showing the restocking of a lake with bass, and now - HOT AIR BALLOONING!  Wow!  And there are so many other parts to this kit I *haven't* used!


And here's my second reminder...don't forget about the wonderful Sea Saver Bundle by StarSongStudio.  You can read more about THIS wonderful collection of color-palette-matching kits here.  I love this bundle so much, I just had to do another layout using it.  Like my first LO, this one uses pieces from all three kits:


Enjoy!

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment