Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Monday, July 9, 2012

Outdoor Adventures - the July Collab over at Moo Two

Wow, what a great collab by these wonderful designers!  The kit is huge (57 papers, 115 elements) and covers all of these outdoor activities:  hot air ballooning, bike riding, gardening, horseback riding, birding, camping, summer treats and general outdoor activities.  Wow!  PU only, you can get the kit here for just $6 through the end of July, so be sure to pick this up before it goes to regular price!

Here are previews for you all -


And here are my layouts (so far, there'll be more, I promise!)

Photos from my 2009 Caribbean cruise
Photos courtesy of Jeanne Baldwin

Enjoy this kit!



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment