Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, July 14, 2012

StarSongStudio and Morning Sun Designs have created a wonderful kit!

It's called Treasured Books and it's just lovely, very vintage feeling, great for scrapping your heritage photos!  The full kit has 18 papers, and 81 elements and it's PU/S4H friendly!  Also available are stacked papers, word art and frame clusters OR you can get everything all in one bundle!  Everything's available at CoolScrapsDigital, DigiDesignResort, Heritage Scrap and E-scape and Scrap.






Here are my layouts using this wonderful kit...found some great photos to scrap from my mom's stash!

Dad's father, the professor
Dad's mother, reading to me.



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment