Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beautiful kit, beautiful templates!

I have two for you today (well, maybe more if I have time!).

First up, I have StarSongStudio's newest kit, Toys in the Attic. This is a wonderful vintage-y kit, PU/S4H friendly, with 15 textured papers and 53 elements, all at 300 dpi. You can get it at CSD, DDR, E-scape and Scrap and Heritage Scrap, and it's 25% off, but just for the weekend.

Here's a preview for you:


And I also have a gorgeous set of templates for you by Moments Scrapped.  This is her Cluster Vol. 1 pack - PU/S4H friendly with two complete templates in the pack for you.  They come in PSD, PNG and TIFF format and are available at Brownie Scraps.

And a preview of the templates:


I put the two together, and here's one of my layouts:

Sooo pretty!

Here's another layout using Toys in the Attic:



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment