Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Friday, August 3, 2012

I have a wonderful "girly" bundle for you today!

This is called Trunk-full of Love (Girls) and it was created by AliSarah Digiscraps.  This fresh and funky bundle is just FULL of great elements and papers, perfect for scrapping your baby girl photos, or photos of that young lady in your family!

The Bundle has an Element pack with 227 elements plus date and milestone pieces, the Paper pack has 8 solid and 26 patterned papers, the Alpha pack has 2 different alphas with upper-case, lower-case, numbers, punctuation and international symbols, and the Glitter pack has 8 glitter sheets.  WOW!  You can buy the packs all separately if you want, but trust me, you want the Bundle - it's a great value!  Get it at With Love Studio here:  http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=43&sort=20a&filter_id=&alpha_filter_id=84.  This link will also take you to the companion bundle, Trunk-full of Love (Boys)!

Here are previews for you...


Very cool, eh?  And here are my layouts, both of me as an infant...

My dad and me in the park

Grandma Ellis and her first visit



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment