Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, August 2, 2012

Keepin' Cool by Sweet Pea Designs!

And who DOESN'T want to keep cool in this hot weather!?!  This is a great kit (and bundle), perfect for scrapping the Dog Days of Summer.

The kit itself has 144 elements, 30 papers and an alpha.  The bundle has all the parts of the kit plus 6 decorative clusters, 5 cluster frames, 4 page starters, and 5 page borders.  Both are PU/S4H friendly!  You can also buy the clusters, frames, etc., as add-ons to the kit, if you don't want the full bundle (buy why you'd spend more to get less, I wouldn't know, LOL!  The bundle is a GREAT value!).  Get them all here!

Previews for you...

Keepin' Cool - the Kit
Keepin' Cool - the Bundle
Keepin' Cool - Decorative Clusters
Keepin' Cool - Cluster Frames
Keepin' Cool - Page Borders
Keepin' Cool - Page Starters
And here are my layouts - I envy these kids, wish *I* was "Keepin' Cool!"




Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment