Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lavender Dreams by StarSongStudio - a GORgeous kit!

I love the color palette of this kit (but then, I'm partial to purples and blues).  It's just so pretty!  This kit would be great for scrapping just about anything you've got, but especially heritage scraps.  This PU/S4H friendly kit has 11 textured papers and 45 elements.  You can get it at CSD, Heritage Scrap, E-scape and Scrap and DDR - on sale at all stores, but for a very limited time, so do NOT delay in snapping this up!


And here are my layouts using this wonderful kit:

My great-grandmother and me
Template:  freebie by Moments Scrapped

My parents on their wedding day and the day of their 50th anniversary



Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment