Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Saturday, August 4, 2012

New template pack by Moments Scrapped!

This is a really cool template pack.  Called Blends Vol. 2, there are two templates in the pack, and each has a nifty mask in it to make blending a photo really, really easy!  You can get it here at BrownieScraps and be sure to check out all of Moments Scrapped's templates here!


Here are my layouts using this fun template pack:

These are photos from a visit to Ellis Island.  The kit I used is KakleiDesigns'  Old Tapestries.

A photo of a hummingbird I managed to get, pretty nearly on my first day in California!  Not sure I'll get such a good one again, LOL!  The kit I used here is Carena Design's Fresh Spring.


Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment