Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Two new template packs and a new kit!

Kooky Cat Designs has a new kit in store called School Is In.  VERY cute!  This PU/S4H friendly kit has 56 elements and 23 papers, and you can get it only at Scrapable!

 Here are my layouts using this super-cute kit!



And...Moments Scrapped has a couple new template packs out, too!  They are No Photo Vol. 3 and Quartet Photo Vol. 3, and you can get them here at Brownie Scraps.



Here my layouts using these templates (love her templates!)...

kit:  Over the Rainbow by Lindalou Creations

kit:  Summer Afternoon by Kelly-Jo's Scraps

kit:  My First Baby Album by kitkat79-scraps





Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment