Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wonderful new templates are out by J&M Creations

These really are gorgeous, I loved working with them! Many thanks to J&M for letting me play! Called Blossom Template Vol. 3, there are a series of four templates in the pack, each prettier than the next. You can get them at CSD, DDR, Heartfelt Perfections and Scrap from France. Here's a peek: 


Here are my layouts:


The kit I used here is Daddy's Girl by Kooky Cat Designs, available at Scrapable. The photos are me with my dad, I was just three weeks old!


This kit is Happiness by KakleiDesigns, and you can find it at DigiDesignResort.
Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment