Welcome to Scraps By Oreo's Meow. If you've arrived here to take a look at what I can do for your precious photos through Scrap For Hire, please visit the "My Pages" section, in the sidebar located to the right. Thank you for stopping by!


Friday, August 10, 2012

Wow! Have I got some good stuff for you!

Busy Friday!  I have two template packs and two kits to talk about.  Whew!

First up, Kooky Cat Designs has released her new kit, A Pause in Time, available only at Scrapable here.  There's an add-on, too, of cute little word tags that you can pick up, so be sure to take a look at that here, while you looking at A Pause in Time.

Here are previews for you:

VERY cute stuff!!

Here are my layouts:

Mom and me in St. Croix

The above layout was created using a template from the Duo Photo Vol. 3 template pack by Moments Scrapped.  You can get this great template pack at Brownie Scraps here.  The pack has two templates which both come in PSD, PNG and TIFF formats and it's only $1.50, so it's a GREAT deal!

Here's your preview:



As mentioned, one of the layouts I created using this great pack is above where I also used A Pause in Time.  Very pretty results, don't you think??

And here's a second layout - this is in tribute to my mom, who's 90 and not doing very well.  I decided to do this layout with the kit I chose because of the name and look of the kit:


This kit is You Are My World by AneczkaW.  Right now, my world *is* my mother and, when I was feeling kind of low about her condition, it just seemed right to me to scrap her in happier times.

You can get You Are My World at Scrapbird, DigiDesignResort, Natural Designs in Scrapbooking, and at Heritage Scrap.  There's a freebie QP available to go with the kit, so be sure to grab that when you go to take a look at the kit.

Last, but definitely not least, is another template pack by Moments Scrapped called Cluster Vol. 3, which you can also get at Brownie Scraps here.

Here's a preview - as with Duo Photo Vol. 3, you get two templates with PSD, PNG and TIFF format files.


And here are my two layouts using this great template pack:


The kit I used here (this is Ms. Pumpkin, relaxing in the sun on the porch at my new digs in California) is Rescued and Loved by Sweet Pea Designs.  You can get that kit (there's a bundle, too, so be sure to take a look - it's a fabulous value!) here at Sweet Pea Designs' shop.


This kit is Precious and Loved by Chingjp.  It's a freebie I grabbed off her blog several years ago, the blog post is still there but I'm unsure if the link is still active.

Whew!  Lotsa stuff today!

Scraps By Oreo's Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment